(404) 355-3566

Cumming Breast Augmentation

Atlanta Breast Surgery

You deserve to feel attractive and confident. If the size or shape of your breasts makes you feel self-conscious, it can affect your self-esteem and many aspects of your life. Breast augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures, with over a quarter of a million surgeries performed each year in the U.S. For residents in Cumming, GA, that are considering enhancing their breasts, Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists offers the most advanced and proven techniques for exceptional results.

Feeling and looking attractive, sexy and proportionate is important to most women. It is not just vanity; clothes fit better and you feel more confident, which can lead to a higher quality of life. If changing the size or shape of your breasts can make a difference in your life, you should pursue this alteration. Whether you want larger breasts or want to achieve a more youthful, curvy appearance, our team at Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists can help.

Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones is a top-rated plastic surgeon with over twenty years of experience. His expertise and surgical artistic talent have benefited many of our female patients that have decided to undergo breast augmentation. Dr. Jones has spent years improving his technique for breast enhancements to reduce risks, achieve beautiful results and hide the scars of surgery. If you are considering breast augmentation, you owe it to yourself to choose Dr. Jones to perform your surgery for the best possible results.

No-Scar Breast Implants

Are you concerned that your breast implants will not look or feel natural? Do you want to be sure that you will not have a visible scar? Scarless breast implants are our specialty, thanks to the extensive experience and expertise that Dr. Jones has accumulated over the last few decades performing this intricate procedure. Using advanced methods he has perfected at our clinic, Dr. Jones can give you beautiful, natural-looking breasts without any visible scars.

There have been many attempts made over the years to hide breast implant scars and create a natural appearance of the breasts. Unfortunately, not all are successful. Dr. Jones spent many years training at Stafford University and in Paris, France, to learn the invisible scar technique (IST) and has continued to improve this method at his practice. In a study of his breast implant patients, Dr. Jones could not visibly find the scar from the procedure in 85 percent of his patients, even though he knew exactly where the scar should be located. In the other 15 percent, he could detect the scar, but only slightly and because he knew where to look.

In addition to his no-scar technique, Dr. Jones uses advanced methods to place and protect the breast implants to ensure longevity. Many breast implant procedures need constant touch-ups or additional surgeries due to the implants sagging or moving. Dr. Jones uses 100 percent muscle coverage of the breast implant to give it the support it needs to stay in place for many years to come. This, combined with his “bloodless” surgical method for reduced risk from the procedure, and IST, create supple, smooth breasts that are beautiful and appear natural. The superior results from Dr. Jones’ breast augmentation have garnered him the respect of his colleagues, as well as many recommendations from his previous patients.

Achieving the silhouette you desire with breast augmentation can give you a new lease on life and improve your self-confidence. If you live in the Cumming or Atlanta area and want to learn more about scarless breast implants, contact us today to schedule an appointment at Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists. Dr. Jones and our team will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you find the right solution for improving the appearance of your breasts.