Atlanta Plastic Surgery Financing
Georgia Plastic Surgery Payment Options
Cosmetic surgery is a long-term investment in yourself and your future. The value you will receive is impossible to quantify financially. Our office hears testimonies from our patients every day about how the surgery has transformed their lives and their confidence, lifting them onto another plane. To help you choose the best financing alternative for your procedure, we offer several payment options.
- Cash or Check
- If you have the funds, cash is king. You pay and you are done.
- Credit Card
- For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover.
Financing: CareCreditObtaining the funds for cosmetic enhancement can sometimes be difficult, especially in these challenging economic times. We can help.CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. It offers no interest financing and low monthly payments. You can use it like a credit card for the surgery or other medical expenses. You do not have to put your health and beauty on hold until you have saved enough money.Our financial advisor can walk you through the process to apply for CareCredit or counsel you about other options. She can walk with you every step of the way if you desire. We have compared the many cosmetic surgery financiers and believe CareCredit offers the best rates and service for this type of investment. Their application process is also straightforward compared to many of the other ones.Please call us at (404) 355-3566 to speak with our financing specialist today, she will help you be informed about the alternatives.You can also call CareCredit directly at (800) 365-8295 or apply online.Please click below if you are ready to fill out the CareCredit application:
Surgery Scheduling Policies
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required when cosmetic surgery is scheduled.
Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists’ fee must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to the surgery date.
If cancellation occurs, the following applies:
- Cancellation 3 weeks prior to surgery, 50% of the entire surgery fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 weeks prior to surgery, 25% of the entire surgery fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation 1 week prior to surgery, there will be no refund.
- NOTE: Money forfeited due to cancellation may be reapplied to any surgery rescheduled within 6 months of the cancellation date.