The Friendly Staff Members of Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists
Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones and his friendly team operate a full service plastic surgery practice. They are fully dedicated to helping you make an informed decision about your surgery and walk you through each step with the utmost care and concern. Dr. Jones’ long-term team is readily available to support you and answer your questions regarding your surgical and non-surgical options and advantages, schedules and timing, other related health issues, financing options, or other concerns you may have relating to plastic surgery. When Dr. Jones meets you for your initial consultation, he will take the time to carefully listen to you and what you would like to achieve with your surgery. Then, he will analyze your case carefully from the scientific perspective, while simultaneously considering your preferences, health, and lifestyle. Finally, Dr. Jones draws upon his considerable experience to formulate a solution that is customized just for you. He will always do his best to give you a realistic view of the expected outcome. Dr. Jones confirms: “We are in the business of helping you achieve your personal aesthetic objectives and expectations. On our end, my staff and I will do our utmost to help you get there.”
- Celeste Hanson
- Director of Patient Care and Operations
- Celeste comes to us with a background in handling insurance, billing, and spa and aesthetic services. With her excitement, flexibility, and skills, Celeste excels in wearing many hats at our practice. As a patient coordinator, she provides exceptional care and diligence to every patient as she guides them through the process, striving to exceed their expectations. As a skincare specialist, Celeste is well versed in cosmetics and has an eye for what looks great. She has a natural eye and talent for fashion and beauty and brings a fresh insight to our make-up line, GloMinerals, as well as our skincare lines, Revision, Obagi, GloTherapeutics, and Nelly DeVuyst.
- After graduating from high school, Celeste trained and perfected her customer service skills in spa services and cosmetic dentistry. This experience has jump started her ability to listen, understand, and guide her patients towards their aesthetic goals. Through her experience, Celeste has learned how important it is to be well versed in many areas of the practice to best serve the customers. That is why she is thrilled to be in such a diverse role at our practice. She is dedicated to helping others look and feel their best.
- Kaydee Bazydlo
- Patient Relations Manager
- Kaydee joins our practice with a varied background in customer service and beauty consulting. Having
helped a multitude of people with their beauty needs and concerns, she knows how to listen and recommend the right products and services for her patients. She has trained extensively with several
prestigious cosmetic companies in the past, and has earned several awards and accolades for her dedication and diligence to making sure her clients are as happy as possible! She loves being able to help people achieve their goals and is excited to bring her expertise to our practice.
- Kaydee has an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Gordon State College, and in her spare time she loves to read, travel, and is an aspiring artist. She is also a huge animal lover, and spends her weekends volunteering at her local animal shelter.
- Kristen Mattingly
- Patient Coordinator
Kristen joins our practice with a background in massage therapy and many years in the customer service industry. With her positivity and willingness to learn the industry, she makes a fabulous addition to our team! Kristen’s ability to bond with our patients and desire to help them achieve the goals they set out to accomplish really adds a sense of warmth and support that our patients love. Whatever your needs may be, she will be there to help you along the way!
- Kristen received her license in Massage Therapy in 2011 from the Atlanta School of Massage. In her free time, Kristen loves to spend time with her two dogs and her cat, hiking, traveling, and reading.