Is It Possible to Get Breast Implants with No Scar?

13th May 2024
naked woman covers her breasts with her hands

Do you wonder if it is possible to get breast implants with no visible scar? The answer is YES – but only if you choose Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones’ Invisible Scar Technique (IST) for breast implant surgery. He and his team at Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists, P. C. have perfected this unique method of breast augmentation surgery. In addition to no visible scars, it also offers several other benefits over more traditional breast implant surgery.

What Is So Special About IST?

How is it that IST only leaves a scar that is practically invisible? Dr. Jones has mastered a breast augmentation technique that results in scarring that is literally undetectable. The Invisible Scar Technique is a synthesis of techniques that Dr. Jones has learned through years of training and expertise. He explains, “In 85% of my cases at six months after surgery, I would not be able to detect the scar on the breast even though I knew exactly where it was.” In the remaining 15% of cases, Dr. Jones is only able to find the scar with difficulty – and he is the surgeon who made it!

He coined two terms to describe the key techniques used in IST:

  1. Stanford stitching – this is a way Dr. Jones closes your breast implant incision that minimizes the scar’s width (learned while in his residency at Stanford University).
  2. The Paris trick – this is a specific technique for easily removing stitches without pain or affecting the healed implant wound.

More Benefits of IST

Does this make breast augmentation implant surgery sound more attractive? It only gets better! Here are even more benefits:

  • The implant is hardly felt or seen, and the wrinkling is minimal. This is because Dr. Jones fully covers the implant with muscle and fascia, which makes it difficult to feel the implant edges.
  • Breast muscle strength is not diminished. Dr. Jones does not cut the muscle. This is important because the muscle acts as the internal, permanent bra for the implant. This means that the breast does not droop or sag as fast and hardly ever bottom out.
  • IST maintains the smooth appearance and feel of the breasts. No muscles are cut and no internal scarring is formed, so breast tissue remains natural and smooth.
  • The risk of capsular contracture is minimized. This is the most common complication with breast implants.
  • Further breast lifts are possible. With Dr. Jones’ approach, the patient reserves the option to do a breast lift later if she so desires. However, a breast lift is rarely needed or desired after Dr. Jones’ work.

Atlanta, GA, No Scar Breast Implants

Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones’ Invisible Scar Technique (IST) is a great option for breast augmentation surgery because it has many benefits that make the results look and feel natural. But, it is only available from Dr. Jones at Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists, P. C. between Atlanta and Marietta. Contact us today to schedule an IST consultation with Dr. Jones to learn more.

Posted on behalf of Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones, Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists, P.C.